As a Feng Shui Consultant I believe in the deep connection we have to the environments in which we live. Our spirits live in these bodies, and our bodies live in these spaces. Let's take care of ourselves from the inside out, and from the outside in.

Saturday, August 20, 2011





These are some frightening "before" pictures of my office. I was deeply in need of a space for me to close off the rest of my house and the rest of my life and BE.
Be creative. Be thoughtful. Be organized. Be deliberate. Be INSPIRED!!

After about a month of procrastinating and feeling the weight of this space on my shoulders (you know that feeling--it shows us the connection our bodies have to our environments) I have created a beautiful, vibrant, and thoroughly enjoyable space! See the "after" shots...


aaaaahhhhhh~~~
This place makes me happy !
Have a great weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I can see how this space makes you happy...it really is fun creating spaces that you love...life is too short to live and work in uninspiring rooms!
    ~suzy

    ReplyDelete