As a Feng Shui Consultant I believe in the deep connection we have to the environments in which we live. Our spirits live in these bodies, and our bodies live in these spaces. Let's take care of ourselves from the inside out, and from the outside in.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

There is a full moon coming tomorrow. My brief online research tells me the full moon is a time of abundance, strongly related to the maternal. I can affirm that I am full to the brim with maternal energy right now. Kids go back to school in a few days, the baby starts kindergarten, and the emotions are running high as far as being protective, and the struggle between holding on tight and beginning to let go. I hope to connect to Mother Earth tomorrow night, soak in her energy, and pray for guidance in supporting my children on their journey. It is their journey, after all, and I can't do it for them.

The next new moon occurs while I'm in Tuscany. The same brief online research taught me that this is a time of new beginnings, positive change, evolution and expansion. How ideal! Again, I will plan to take off my shoes (will they be the practical-yet-stylish hoofing around Italy shoes or the new leather boots I acquire on my travels?) and plant my feet on Mother Earth. I will set my intentions for the next phase of my life.

As if I didn't have enough research to do! I will remain open to receive the messages intended for me and it will all work out as it should. Take a breath, give thanks, and slow down. Embrace the work I have to do in the next week as Mama, then prepare for the equally important work I have to do as Cristin.

No comments:

Post a Comment